At WPHowTo, all the plugins and extensions, unless otherwise stated, are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later.
Plugins sold and distributed by WPHowTo are
Inasmuch as WordPress functions correctly on a clean install of itself, WPHowTo plugins are guaranteed to function on a clean install of the minimum, stable and required version of WordPress. Because the number and variety of plugins is vast and wide, we do not guarantee that the plugin will function with all third-party plugins, themes or browsers of any kind. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using our plugins. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion.
WPHowTo sells and distributes plugins and extensions “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and plugins.
Support for plugins sold and distributed by WPHowTo is only available for those who have an active, paid extension license.
Support and updates are granted for one year after the original purchase based on the license you have purchased. After one year is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the items purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for our plugins, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
We only support our products, sold at WPHowTo. Our Support Service includes assistance with product installations, configuration, and use. If you need help setting up or configuring your plugin, please first check the documentation and FAQs of the extension. Your question might have been answered already. If it hasn’t, please contact us through https://wphowto.net/contact.
We provide our products as is. While we can help you configure our products within the capabilities of each plugin, we do not customize our products or support any third-party customizations of our products. A customization is anything that changes the way our Products look or function relative to how we make our products available to you
WPHowTo grants each customer one or more non-transferable license(s) to use the software for internal use, and as defined by the terms set in the customer’s chosen license package.
Where the license package allows the software to be used on multiple sites the customer/license-holder may not sell the originally-purchased license/product provided by WPHowTo to other users of the license (such as clients) for commercial benefit. Additionally, the customer may not sublicense, to any person or entity, any rights to distribute the software or license key. WPHowTo will only provide support services to the original customer/license-holder and consider any other uses of this license key for support queries as fraudulent.
After we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order information as well as download links.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us through https://wphowto.net/contact to request your purchase information.
All plugins are
Our plugins are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur due to the use or inability to use our plugins.
WPHowTo reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a plugin subscription and/or license without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that they cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you would like to request a refund, please contact us through https://wphowto.net/contact. When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask that you meet the following refund policy conditions:
- You are within the first 30 days of the original purchase of the plugin. We cannot grant refunds after the first 30 days of the original purchase.
- You have purchased the plugin/subscription, and after installing and testing the plugin, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup.
Eligibility conditions for a refund request:
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future. If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you. Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.