WP Elegant Testimonial is an easy to use WordPress Testimonial Plugin to insert testimonials to a post or page. There is no limit to the number of testimonials you can use on a specific page. You can insert as many testimonials as you want using shortcodes.
WordPress Testimonial Plugin Features
- Flexibility of inserting testimonials to a WordPress post or page
- Testimonials are customizable
- User-friendly shortcodes for creating WordPress testimonials
- Display WordPress testimonials using tooltip
- Give professional look to your WordPress blog
WordPress Testimonial Plugin Setup
Step-1: Once you have installed the WordPress testimonial plugin create a new post/page on your WP Dashboard.
Step-2: Now embed the following shortcode on the new post/page you just created:
[wp_elegant_testimonial name=”Customer Name” company=”Customer’s company” text=”Customer’s testimonial” image=”Customer’s image”]
Step-3: Replace the value of each shortcode parameter with your customer’s information. For example:
- name=”customer’s name goes here”
- company=”customer’s company goes here”
- text=”customer’s testimonial goes here”
- image=”customer’s image goes here”
And you are done! You can now Publish the post/page and view the testimonial you just created.
Text is displayed when a user hovers over the image.
Download WP Elegant Testimonial
You can download the WordPress Testimonial plugin from here